Talking somewhere we know about

Our video was uploaded to Youtube, this is the link: https://youtu.be/eTeYIHcJP4g


And here is the screenplay


Blue: Rasiel

Black: Karen





Hi Karen!


Hey what’s up Rasiel? How are you doing?


I’m doing fine, thanks! What about you?


I’m doing very good! I just came back to Veracruz because this weekend I went to Africam Safari


with my family. It was an amazing experience!


Really? Tell me about it! What animals did you see? Did you all have fun?


We had a lot of fun! We visited the monkeys and saw a beautiful baby kangaroo.


Omg that’s pretty awesome! Could you see the elephants?

Oh yeah, they are beautifully huge!


Ohhh nice! When I was there I couldn’t see them, but I’m glad you could do it!


I guess you were unlucky that time


Yeah, kind of. Hey! What if we go together next weekend? I’m really anxious to see all those


wonderful animals again!


Sure! Call me on Friday to set it all so we can leave on Saturday


Ok! I’ll call you! See you Karen!



Goodbye Rasiel!

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Palabras derivadas